Langfords Hotel Brokers Pty Ltd is committed to respecting the privacy of your information. We recognise the need for appropriate protection and management of any personal information and associated records that you share with us.
This policy details the care with which we will treat your personal information.
In the course of our business, Langfords Hotel Brokers collects and records the details of our clients.
These details include:
- Full name
- Business, home and mailing addresses
- Email address
- Telephone and facsimile numbers
- Australian Company Numbers
- Australian Business Numbers
- These records are required to ensure efficient business communications or for compilation of Information Memorandum and Contract of Sale.
Personal information means information, or an opinion, (whether true or not, and whether recorded in a material form or not) about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained, from the information or opinion.
(a) a document;
(b) a database; or
(c) a photograph or other pictorial representation of a person; but does not include:
- a generally available publication;
- anything kept in a library, art gallery or museum for the purposes of reference, study or exhibition;
- Commonwealth records as defined by subsection 3(1) of the Archives Act 1983 that are in the open access period for the purposes of that Act;
- documents placed by or on behalf of a person (other than an agency) in the memorial collection within the meaning of the Australian War Memorial Act 1980; or
- letters or other articles in the course of transmission by post.
Collection and use of personal information
We collect personal information directly from you. Such information is directly related to the services we provide to you as a client.
However, unless required by law, we will not provide your personal information to a third party without your consent.
You will be given the choice of receiving our marketing and promotional mail-outs.
Wherever Langfords Hotel Brokers holds your personal information, we will take reasonable and appropriate steps to protect this personal information from unauthorised disclosure or access.
However, it is important to understand that no security system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot give an absolute assurance that personal information will be secure at all times.
No information should be submitted to Langfords Hotel Brokers by children 16 years of age or under without their parent’s or guardian’s consent. We do not monitor the age of our contacts.
Access and Accuracy of personal information
You may request access to personal information held by us. We will respond to such requests within a reasonable time.
We will make a sincere effort to respond in a timely manner to any request to correct inaccuracies in the personal information held by us.
We encourage you to notify us of changes to your personal details so that we can amend our records accordingly. You can do this by writing to us at 314 Glen Osmond Road MYRTLE BANK SA 5064.