Caltowie Hotel SOLD
A Majestic home and small business for under $500,000. If you are keen for self-employment owning & operating the Caltowie Hotel may be an enjoyable and financially rewarding experience.
Hotel For Sale - Freehold and Business
- a character double storey country pub with 140 years of history. Visually in good structural condition
- very easy to run and no former hotel experience needed
- located in the mid north between Gladstone and Jamestown
- comprising bar with live band room, outside licensed smokers area, 2 dining rooms, kitchen and 5 public bedrooms
- owner’s residence of 3 bedrooms and large lounge, lovely rear yard & fantastic balcony
- realistically priced to sell. The Vendor will also consider a full or part trade of Adelaide residential property
- suit first time hotel buyer couple, family or sole trader. Primary & High schools in Jamestown (bus)
- Hornsdale Wind Farm construction underway 8.5 kms from Caltowie. For more information visit hornsdalewindfarm.com.au
The Caltowie hotel is supported by the town & district locals and regular passing trade. A fantastic self-employment opportunity awaits those who desire to be in control of their financial future and seek the quiet country life. The hotel easy to run and you can decide opening and closing days and times (STA).
Asking $450,000 Freehold Land & Building’s, Licence and in situ Plant & Equipment. No business goodwill to pay as the hotel is not open for business. Genuine offers are invited.
If you’ve been thinking of buying a country hotel now’s the time to fulfil that dream so don’t delay in contacting the Agent John Langford.
The Vendor has owned the hotel for some 15 years.
View the floor plan