Perfectly suited to a first time buyer couple, family or sole trader seeking self-employment in the hotel and hospitality industry.
Sold by Agent: John Langford | Langfords Hotel Brokers
IF YOU ARE A CASH BUYER KEEN FOR SELF-EMPLOYMENT THIS ABSOLUTE BARGAIN HOTEL CANNOT BE OVERLOOKED. Our vendor has a genuine reason for selling.
The Hotel comprises:
• inviting labour efficient Bar with adjacent pool table area
• relaxing dining room adjacent the bar
• all-weather front of hotel rustic beer garden
• compact commercial kitchen
• gaming room with 6 machines operating
• owners residence comprising 1 bedroom and bathroom plus 2 additional rooms if required
• large private office
• rear customer carpark and sufficient street parking
The Rising Sun Hotel is located in the picturesque Adelaide Hills township of Lobethal approx. 40 minutes drive from the Adelaide GPO.
The hotel is very well presented following various upgrades by our Vendor and is impressive on inspection. It is labour efficient in design and has plenty of bar space for local and visiting customers. The dining room has a relaxing ambience and has quality furnishings for customers’ comfort.
The popular all-weather beer garden with main street views allows customers to relax in the company of friends with a cold beer or glass of local wine in hand.
It is felt that this purchase opportunity is ideally suited to first time hotel buyers in the lower price bracket making it affordable for many seeking self-employment in a delightful hills town well known for its spectacular Christmas lights display each year.